- Electric Screwdrivers
- Controllers/Power Supplies
- Micro-Tool: Manual Torque Drivers
- SmartMotion: Torque Arms and Material Handling
- Transducers & Torque Testers
- Screw Presenters
- Spare Parts
Single Torque Profile Controller for PLUTO Screwdrivers
The EDU2AE/HP (High Proformance) Precision DC-Electric Torque Control Unit:
EDU2AE/HPro adds to the EDU2AE/HP:
- Cycle end, motor on, reset, missing piece signals
- Serial port
- Screwdriver connector as an option on the back panel.
For the PLUTO series the EDU2AE gives you all the advantages of precision torque controlled electric tools at a fraction of the price of transdurized tools. Additional features: torque, adjustable torque and speed forward and reverse, hard or soft joint, slow start time, min and max fastening time, torque control right & left and only on HP model: screw counter, max torque time, autoreverse, torque value display (Nm or in.lbs). Standard on all units: remote start, remote reverse, torque reached signal, error signal, emergency stop.
The multiple torque system is designed to expand the functionality of the PLUTO screwdriver by enabling easy access to multiple torque settings with one controller and one Pluto driver only. Models include a double torque output unit and a multiple torque unit EDU2AE/TOP. It features up to 8 programs, each one with different torque values, speed, ramp, screw counting, batch counting, USB port for printer and PC connection, torque chart with real time clock.
• 8 independent programs: with one PLUTO screwdriver you can replace 8 conventional screwdrivers.
• Each program can accept the following settings: Torque, Speed, Type of Joint, Number of Screws to be tightened, Number of Rejects allowed, Minimum screwing time, Maximum screwing time, Ramp time, Auto reverse, Auto switch to the next program with any sequence, Allow or Prevent reverse option: you can find the correct setting for any applications, never miss a screw in your assembly.
• Password protected: no tampering from anybody.
• Statistics menu with summary of work done: at the end of the day you'll know how many cycles have been performed correctly, how many wrongly, total number of screws etc.
• 15 input and 11 output connectors: you can control all functions from PLC.
• Options include USB port, Socket tray or Switch box: maximum flexibility.
• Giant 135 x 40mm blue display: easy to read from any angle.
• Easy programming through user friendly menu.
• Price 3 times lower than any similar product in the market.
PLUTO In-line (4.4-31.0 in/lbs Torque)
Torque Range: 4.4 - 31.0 in/lbs
Unique features of this model:
- In-Line body style
- ESD Safe housing
The PLUTO series offers innovative body design to reduce instances of carpal tunnel syndrome, and certified ESD-approval, according to SP Method 2472, to prevent and avoid electrostatic discharge.
Recent Blog Posts
Jul 28, 2014
KBL Brushless Screwdriver Promotion With Free Controller Giveaway!
Jul 28, 2014
The Ultimate Air Tool Replacement System!
Get Kolver USA Updates
Stay up to date on the latest Industrial, Electronic, and Medical Device assembly products with our enewsletter and RSS feeds.